Duration Of Class
Class Work Assignments
Techbodhi’s Salesforce Certification Training will make you an expert in all the concepts related to administration and declarative development options. It will also help you prepare for Salesforce Certification (both SFDC Admin 201 & App Builder Certification)
Note: We do provide Self Paced content related to:
1. Introduction to Apex Programming
2. Introduction to VisualForce
3. VisualForce & Apex
This Salesforce Certification training at Tech Bodhi is suitable for all professionals who are passionate about CRM and cloud computing. But typical profiles, but not limited to, who go for salesforce training are:
- Siebel and other CRM products professionals
- Experienced professionals who are looking to have an exciting career in the leading Cloud Computing platform
- Functional consultants who are looking to switch to salesforce
- Freshers who are looking to get a jump start to their careers in Cloud computing
- Lateral developers who have worked in Java, mainframe and C# and are looking for a boost to their career from legacy platform
Salesforce Certification training at Tech Bodhi does not require any specific pre-requisites. But any working knowledge as an administrator or a developer or a functional consultant will be handy
The system requirements include Minimum 4 GB RAM, i3 processor and above,260 GB HDD.
Trainer will assure you can work on assignment successfully
Trainer to decide on latest case study
- Overview of each of three building blocks in cloud applications
- Different Cloud Service providers
- Introduction of MVC Architecture
- Feature of salesforce
- Overview of Database Concepts
- Database structure
- Normal Database Vs. Relational Database
- Database concept in Salesforce platform.
- Introducing the Force.com Platform
- Understanding the basic of sales application with Standard Object.
- Understanding Service cloud.
- Building a Simple App
- Becoming familiar with the Force.com Setup Area
- Introduction of Custom Objects
- Introduction of Tabs.
- Understanding concept of Standard & custom filed.
- Basics of External ID & different types of field data type.
- Utilizing different Types of Relationship
- Understanding Lookup and Master Detail relationship with Use case.
- Differentiation between One-to-Many and Many-to-Many
- Introduction of Primary-Keys & Foreign-Keys (Conceptual Knowledge)
- Roll-up Summery Field
- Formula & Cross Object Formula Field
- Learn about factors to consider when designing applications for multiple users
- Create profiles, understand what a profile controls (including data access), and customize profiles to manage the user experience
- Create and customize permission sets to manage the user experience
- Customize the user experience with record types and page layouts
- Control access to records
- Employ organization-wide defaults (OWDs), sharing rules and levels, roles, public groups, and manual share
- Apply profiles, OWDs, role hierarchy, and sharing to restrict access to sensitive data
- Apply OWDs, public groups, and manual sharing to create conditional access to data
- Analyze suitability of field-level security, page layouts, types to satisfy business requirements
- Business Logic Implementation
- Rules for Automation
- Validation Rule (Run on highest priority for the App)
- Workflow (Time-Dependent & Time-Independent)
- Assignment Rule
- Auto-Response Rule (Live example with Web-to-Lead functionality)
- Introduction and use of Record Type
- Introduction and use of Different Page-Layouts using Record-Type
- Approval Process :Single-step Approval ,Multi-steps Approval
- Differentiation between Workflow rule & Approval process
- Email to approve the request
- Understanding the order of Execution of all these rules
- Report & Dashboard
- Introduction of Types of Report
- Feature of the SFDC Report
- Custom Summary Formula field
- Bucket Filed
- Condition High-lighting
- Scheduling report for future run
- Drill down to the source report while click on the graphs
- Dashboards components
- Dashboard Running User concept
- Basics of SOQL & SOSL
- Basics of Queries traversing from Child to Parent Object
- Basics of Queries traversing from Parent to Child Object
- Basics of aggregate Queries
- Complex Business Logic Implementation
- Introduction of Apex
- Implementation of Apex-Trigger
- Understanding & Use of Trigger
- Data Management
- Introduction to Import-Wizard
- Use of External IDs
- Use of different actions (Call) like Import, Update, Upsert, etc.
- Difference between Import-Wizard & Data-Loader
- Introduction of Visualforce Pages
- Difference between Standard Controller & (Custom) Controller
- Hands-on to Create a List-view, Detail-Page, Copy the page as PDF when click a Button or Link
- Hands-on to display data in Table format, enabling pagination, calling action on a Button or Link, etc.
- Overview of other force.com capabilities
- Different type of Sandboxes and their usage
- Introduction of Site.Com and creation of site using it
- Introduction of Debug Logs
- Learning Apex & Deployment Tools
- Introduction of Apex Classes
- Invoke a class or its method via Triggers
- Use as a Controller for a VF page
- Introduction of test class & methods to cover Apex
- Integration using web service with real time business use cases.
- One way Integration , Two way integration
- Manage, Unmanaged Package.
- Uploading package with Namespace.
- Installing the package on Customer environment.
Yes, Placement assistance is available for all job oriented courses Techbodhi is committed to provide you an excellent learning experience through industry standard content and best-in-class trainers. We will create an ecosystem through this training, that will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you in resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training. Techbodhi is commited to provide you job interview calls based on the company criteria for job oriented courses
You can give us a CALL at +91 7757013100 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are successfully through the exit test and project assignment (Reviewed by a Techbodhi’s expert), you will be awarded with Techbodhi’s diploma Certificate
- Techbodhi’s certification has industry recognition and we are the preferred training partner for many MNCs. Names cannot be disclosed as per NDA